Top Simulation Games for MAC: By changing the era and trend all love to play some real games, the games which are able to provide a realistic feel with gaming. Although many games are available for MAC 2017 nowadays, but if you want to live a real moment then you have to go for some Simulation games. Simulation games are the platform where you can feel the real situation with gaming.
What is a simulation game?
Simulation games are those games which concerned with a real life situation while playing, these games provide a realistic atmosphere to a gamer while playing. This kind of games contains virtual people, pets, locations, tasks and much more.
Top 5 Simulation Games for MAC
Although you can hunt dozens of simulation games by spending few minutes on the internet but no need to take so much effort because here you are going to get top 5 simulation games for MAC.
In this game, you can get your own auto service workshop and perform repair tasks by Car Mechanic Simulator game. This game provides you the real feel of dealing and working in a car garage.
- This game is very useful for car mechanics.
- Not a free game and costs $95.
- The size of this game is 59MB and supports English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish languages.
Truck Simulator 3D
One of the best simulator game for MAC which provides the real situation of parking a truck especially when you are not able to drive and park a real truck then go for this game and learn with enjoyment.
- Map of America is included
- Cool and extraordinary truck models to choose.
- The game supports only English language.
- 1GB RAM and 1 GHZ dual core processors are required to play this game.
Software Inc. Simulator Game
This game is all about building a software organisation, organising interviews, hiring people, working and launching the software. It is a game which provides a best realistic feel of working in a software company.
- This game requires MAC OS X 10.8+ operating system.
- 4 GHz Dual Core Processor with 2 GB RAM
Football Manager Game
Football manager is the most real and the best simulator game of managing a football team and perform tasks for football management.
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 is required.
- Intel Core 1.8GHz+ is needed with 2GB of RAM.
Cities – Skyline
This is basically a city building simulation game. Supply energy, control the city, taxation, public services and more. You need to play some tasks like how to design the city, maintaining the budget of city, population, and traffic.
- OS X 10.9 (64-bit) is required with Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz processor.
- 4 GB RAM is needed.